Industrial & integrated security systems for solar farms and Complex environments
Products That Meet Your Need's
High quality security solutions can help you collect useful information for use with other business functions. This data can be aligned with analytical reporting to deliver a greater understanding of security issues and threats.
High-quality clear images can be used to draw the operator’s attention to incidents and to display them using graphical maps to help track events.
Once your CCTV system is installed, your designated account manager will work with you to ensure the software and operating system remains up to date and responsive to your security needs.
We will also offer Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Visits designed to help keep your system performing at its optimum level. We run planned preventative maintenance (PPM) once a year as standard, however many clients opt for a PPM at six-monthly intervals.
Access control provides the ability to control, monitor and restrict the movement of people, assets or vehicles, in and around your premises. We focus on two key areas of access control:
- Physical access: Limiting access to buildings and designated areas
- Logical access: Limiting connections to computer networks and systems
Through the use of detectors, deterrents, control panels and communication devices, we will establish the most effective technology that will ensure your business is protected from intruders.
All of our intruder detection systems are designed and installed to comply with EN50131 and PD6662. These systems can be stand-alone, or linked to an alarm receiving centre (ARC) that will promptly notify the local police should the alarm be activated.
We will also offer Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) Visits designed to help keep your system performing at its optimum level. Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) visits for Intruder Alarm Systems are carried out twice yearly.
Integrating various systems together can create a unified Security Management System that checks and prompts operator response to alarm events.
For example, if a Door is forced, an Integrated System can automatically:
- Show the location of the Alarm using a graphical site or floor map.
- Run a short video clip of pre and post-alarm images showing what happened.
- Display Live images from the CCTV Cameras monitoring that door and adjacent areas.
- Notify mobile security and other site personnel.
- Generate an Alarm Checklist with prompts for the appropriate actions and reports required.